Occupational Therapy is a combination of physical, mental & pshychological interventions to enable patient achive optimal performance in everyday activities.
What Type of Adults Conditions that We Treat ?
Our services include treatment of patients suffering from:
- Brain Injury / Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) / Stroke
- Depression, anxiety & etc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- De Quervain’s Syndrome
- Hand & Wrist Fracture
The treatments include:
- Cognitive Retraining Skills
- Social Skill Training
- Hand Function Exercise
- Sensory Re-education Technique
- Coping Strategy